Traveling About Every Other Tuesday
3503 10th St
North end of parking lot
8:15 amReserve Now
Traveling About Every Other Thursday
Garden CityHome Depot
3110 E Kansas Ave.
9:00 amReserve Now
- **Must be a Players Club member to redeem any offer. It's free to join. SEE PLAYER'S CLUB FOR DETAILS
- $10 Food Voucher is valid for Cowboy Café or Firesides Buffet only. Firesides buffet may not always be available. Not valid for regular menu service at Firesides.
- If you have a large group, we recommend making reservations so that we can hold seats for you.
- Please be at the pick-up location at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Credit cards are not accepted unless reservation is made online. If paying by check, make the check payable to "Village Tours".
- Credit card reservations are non-refundable.
- Reservations are not required and seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Pick up times may vary due to road conditions
- Pay the driver, but please try to have exact change if possible.
- 5-hour stay at the casino.
- PLEASE NOTE: A VALID PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED:
- • FREE SEATS ON THE BUS IN APRIL & MAY
- • $25 Free play & $10 Free Food per person
- • All departures receive $25 in Free Play.
- • Must be 21+ years of age
- • Must make a reservation with Village Tours to qualify by calling 316-315-4923 (Reservations made online can not be refunded)
- • See Boot Hill Casino Players’ Club for details
- • Valid on all “daily” bus services to Boot Hill Casino provided by Village Tours: Colby - Garden City - Great Bend - Hays - Hutchinson - LaCrosse - Larned - Kingman Ness City - Pratt - Scott City - Wakeeney - Wichita
- • Overnight Bus packages do not apply
- • All usual disclaimers apply
- *Each person receives $25 in Free Play (total) after earning five (5) points in one day plus a $10 Lunch Voucher.